Our Roots Run Deep
Before starting in business in the early 1950s, the “Liberg Brothers,” John and Patrick, bought some property in Lombard, IL. Cornfields, prairie grass and apple orchards as far as you could see. Soon the need for water was a must to build their new homes.
Being entrepreneurs and seeing the need for a good water well and pump installation contractor, the brothers decided to purchase a drill rig and drill their very first well on Johnny’s property.
The Rest is History…
The brothers taught their families respect, hard work, honesty, good moral character and a love for the well and pump business.
As of the year 2000, Steve, John’s youngest son, started Prairie State Water Systems. Being involved in the water system industry for over 40 years, Steve is a second generation water well and water systems contractor, maintaining the same principles his father and uncle taught them at an early age.
Prairie State Water Systems now has a third generation at work to provide you state of the art products and craftsmanship with the highest standards second to none.
Prairie State and its family presently hold three Illinois state licenses to insure all work will meet or exceed state and county health codes and standards.
- Illinois Dept. of Public Health State License #102-002-730, #102-004-389, #102-004-504
- Bonded and insured
- Member of Illinois Association of Ground Water Professionals
- Member of Water Quality Association
- Member of the National Ground Water Association
- Member of International Union of Operating Engineers Local 150
- On the Board of Directors for the IAGP
- Nationally Certified in water well and pumping system design and installation
- Non-Transient, non-community public water supply operator of Illinois
- Check us out on Angie’s List